What is safeguarding?
Safeguarding is everybody looking after your health, safety and welfare.
How do you safeguard us St Alban's?
- We know what our roles and responsibilities are to keep you safe.
- We take all allegations, suspicions and concerns seriously and report them properly.
- We talk to other people about any concerns to develop the best way to help you.
- We have themed assemblies, lessons and awareness days where we learn about Safeguarding such as e-safety and anti-bullying.
- We treat everyone fairly with dignity and respect.
What should we do if we are worried about something?
Speak to an adult at school if you are worried about something, it could be your teacher, a teaching assistant or lunchtime supervisor.
Your safeguarding leads are:
- Mr Jones
- Mrs Abbiss
- Miss Headland