At St Alban's, we firmly believe all children should have a healthy, balanced and nutritious diet. Healthy body grows healthy minds and we are always actively working with our catering suppliers to ensure we get the best freshly cooked meals for great value.
Shire Services serve balanced and nutritious food of which:
- 75% of meals are freshly prepared
- 50% of produce is locally sourced
- All eggs are free range
- All fish used on our menus are Marine Stewardship certified (MSC).
- We do not add salt to any of our meals.
- We use Belton organic cheese.
- All puddings are made using reduced sugar recipes and fresh fruit is available daily.
- Our menus meet the Food for Life Silver standard.
- The menu may change to reflect seasonal fruit and vegetables.
Please view our Lunchtime Menu below.